Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

okay

Ok, well Sometime in our lives we want to quite something or atleast start lowering your time on something takes basicly takes over your whole life. No, I am not quiting well I might.
The time I spend on the computer is WAY over. Once I come home I go to the computer, not homework.
I am going to be taking a break because I am missing time to go outside( I just did) and some of my favorite sports that I like to play are coming up. Plus State tests are coming up and I want to get my brain working again, from spending to much time on the computer. I spend so much time on the computer that I type so fast I misspell words( I just did) and my butt is starting to get fat.
So if I like my break, I will only post once in a while or quit all together.
I want to start working my brain again. I went from red cards( good cards) in 5th grade to white cards in 6th grade( the one I am in now) but my grades have gotten better I have 5 out of 8 A's on my recent report card, I finally feel confident. I do not know what had over come me from August to December. I think it was because I needed a boy in my life. I started getting better when I discovered Justin Bieber. and I got my now Ex Boyfriend Danny.
I am still going to play mystery games because I love mystery, I am starting to read books again, and the games I play on the computer from dics help me and my mom.
The only time I will be online is because I am checking blogs, stardoll, my myspace. my farmville, and my youtube. My goal is to reach about 3 to 4 hours on the computer a day, I know it is a hard task but I know I will get to it.

My break will start tomorrow, and end on friday, a whole week. I might post but not sure, maybe on my free time.

Now since I will be gone and we barley have any writers. I will be holding a writing contest.
The rules: you must be 12 or older
have experence with blogging.
and have a stardoll account.
NOW THE QUESTIONS!!!!( sorry I sound like a man on a game show lol)
1. Whats you name?
2. stardoll name?
3. How long have you been on stardoll?
4. How old are you?
5. Have you ever owned a blog?
6. Do you have experence with Blogger?
5. Why do you want to be a write for STS?
6. Write a paragraph, it can be about anything. But I mostly want to see about you.:)
Thank you-
Love-
Abby JC(the first letter of my middle and last name)
THE LAST DAY TO ENTER IS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY!!!( I am free on sunday but it might be late in the day when I check.
You sign up in the comments or guestbook( I am opening up for this purpose only)

No comments: