Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 26, 2010

ok, Can't walk -_-

Ok, I just tried walking and can't walk on BOTH feet only one-_- btw we are leaving because be and lucy just need a break from the blog. We might come back, we might not.

This is from Lucy :)


I just wanted to say that we will all probably go on a vacation. Since fairy in MIA and me and Abby ( Cheerleader2648 ) are really busy, so we will probably take a 2 month break or something. This doesn't mean we will be " not posting " on the blog. We just won't post as often. If you do want to hear me more, then just visit my blog : LucyPlease. We will miss you guys so much!


Lucy
Abby
Fairy
PS. Fairy Is no longer with us on the blog, she has not posted in the past few months, so she is no longer here:(

2 comments:

ツイッター said...

ツイッターから始まる人間関係!今話題のツイッターなら新しい出逢いがすぐに見つかります

belena321 said...

i can translate the japenese for you if you like

the top japenese one says:

Twitter relationships begin! Quickly find hot new encounters and Twitter