Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools DAY!!!!!

Here in the USA we have a April Fools day, it is a day where you prank every body or have every thing twisted around. Time for pics lol:

Some jokes( got them off a website)
If your milk comes in a cardboard container, add a few drops of food coloring. It's harmless April Fool's joke but the results are pretty colorful.( ASK YOUR PARENTS BEFORE DOING THIS) you can prank your friends and family ( minus your mom or dad)

TIP i have done this to myself, and it is funny!!!
Grab a bunch of alarm clocks, set them to alarm at very early times in the morning and hide them all around different places at your victim's room!( I had two alarm clocks go off at the same time and scared me half to death!)
Those are the ones I am posting for now.

No comments: