Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

How to get the : rare LE dresses and shirts!

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, THE TUBE TOP IS SOLD OUT AND THE YELLOW AND BLACK DRESS HAS ONLY A FEW LEFT.


Hey everyone!

I was going to post the " Free Voile Belt " but I tested it again, and you have to pay the full 2 stardollars. Today I am going to post on how you get the LE dresses that only stardollians could get when they had bought a superstar membership in the past. I have recently gotten the Alexander McQueen Bustier Top and love it! I think it goes the best with a skirt instead of jeans. Just to let you know, these are only avaliable for superstars who have a lot of money ( thank goodness I just got my 200 sd! )

1. Go to your Stardoll mail account and type this url in the sidebar. I will show the pictures with the link here.

Alexander McQueen Bustier Tube Top         65$
javascript:Msg.buyItem(23775)


Yellow and Black Dress                               100$ 
javascript:Msg.buyItem(23776)


White Poppy Dress                                       175$
javascript:Msg.buyItem(23584)               


Black Detailed Dress                                    150$
javascript:Msg.buyItem(23602)


I used all of the codes from the Stardoll Insider. I was going to post the Leopard Print Bag, but that bag had apparently sold out?! 


Lucy 

No comments: