Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Eternity Released!


Yes, Eternity is finally released, kind of. What I mean  is that eternity will release one page of the magazine, one day at a time, for now, they released the cover:D, I will post the page each day.( sorry I cant move the pic:()

As you can tell, you have gone over with a makeover, we are doing this in I think steps.

Also, no, my dads computer is not fixed, I am on my computer, but I have a new browser named Opera, I will NOT go on Internet explorer on my computer because I think that IE hates my computer. I will try to get firefox, so I will be able to switch between Opera and Firefox:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added the new page that you wanted. Also, do you like the header?