Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stardoll News.

Hey everyone!

I am really sorry I haven't posted in like 3 weeks or something. I was bust with the Taylor Swift concert and all. Anywho, I am updating about Stardoll, even though it is pretty boring at the moment. I am just going to post new things!

1. The new Hotbuys item came out. It is called " Rio Hotbuys Shoulder Chain Belt. " Like always, it is for superstars and has the price of 6 sd.

2. There is a new Superstar doll called Jenette McCurdy and Lil' Wayne. Both have somewhat of good clothes, lol.

3. There is a new Pet of the Month that you can adopt, which Cheerleader2648 talked about.

4. There is a new way to earn Play and Earn which I already talked about. So for more info, scroll down the page a little bit.

I will add more soon!

-Lucy

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW BANNER DOWN BELOW! 

No comments: