Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey!

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I have been so stressed with a lot of tests, and i had a injury on my nose and everything else! So, today is just a little quick update on Stardoll!

1. New Doree hair products are out! They have some pretty fun colors and will really make your hair stand out!

2. There is a new contest in the magazine. Enter in your look-a-like and you will get a award! It is open to non superstars and superstars.

3. The sale for " Heidi Klum and Jordache " end tomorrow! BUY SOME!

4. You can sell the 2nd season on Antidote now!

Thats all i have for now folks. I will do a blog tomorrow!

Check out my blog because I have a contest going on!
www.lucyplease.blogspot.com

Lucy <3

No comments: