Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 2, 2009

HI!

hi sorry I have not posted it is just that I have soo much homework and I have to practice my baton and flute and I am just trying to get my red card and stay in the acdecdemics club(smart people club).So I will be posting every weekend and will try on monday and thursday.ok?Well lets get to the REAl news.


There are some free things in the starshop.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
also if you log in you will get a moxie dog.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
o and the pic above the red carpet is here again.
Also baby phat is here but it is on only for superstar.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
also the new background will be coming soon.Do you think I should have another vote and make it longer or keep it the way it is and let only 1 person make the decision?

No comments: