Welcome banner


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ok sorry I have not posted.Since I am now in 6th grade I have more homework.Also did you guys know a 12 year old was running this blog But I am a very imaginitive one.Also we have lost one of our writers-Taylor-Aercrumbie1997 yes we have lost her but she will be following the blog so she can still be part of the staff.She just does not log on often enough to post so thats why.Also we will have those new writers soon.
For stardoll related news look how many members we have:Image and video hosting by TinyPic wow almost 4 million.That mean that we will have 2 cellebrations this year the first one for the 3 mill and the second 4 mill.I may have a big celeberation.

No comments: